Foxes' beauty therapist Anna is coming to the end of a 5 year Herbal Medicine degree at London College of Naturopathic Medicine and once graduated she will offer a clinic at Foxes.
As an introduction to this, she has started doing monthly workshops on various topics combining her knowledge of herbs, aromatherapy and natural remedies.
The next topic will be Stress, Energy Levels & Sleeping Well on Monday 23 April @ 7pm. Spaces are limited so let us know if you'd like to reserve a place.
A Diamond Is Just A Charcoal That Handles Stress Incredibly Well.
Can anyone live a stress free life any more? Certainly not me and probably not you… but what we can do? We can learn what stress does to our body and mind and protect ourselves from it’s effect. It is a very important issue, because stress is on the list of risk factors for most diseases, especially the serious ones.
- Are your every day problems dominating your life?
- Do you suffer with anxiety?
- Do you have trouble sleeping or eating due to an over-active mind and circulating thoughts?
- Do you have a low immune system?
- Do you feel tired or fed up most of the time?
- Do you have digestive or menstrual problems that you don’t quite understand?
- Does your child suffer with allergies or skin conditions?
If you, or someone you know can identify with any of these, chronic stress might be to blame.
So whether you are affected by this or interested in the topic, you are invited to take a breather and join in Anna’s workshop at Foxes on Monday 23rd April at 7pm to learn how we can fight stress in our everyday life with herbs, aromatherapy and lifestyle changes.
This informative but fun evening, complete with light refreshments and a gift to take home costs only £20 per person, or £15 each for you and a friend who is new to Foxes.
Remember: You can’t control the wind, but you can adjust the sails.
To find out more about past workshops, click on each subject below.